Wizards and Giants (simply known as Magos y Gigantes in Spanish) is a flash animated fanstasy-comedy film produced by Anima Studios and 20th Century Fox and was originally released in Mexico on November 19, 2003. This is Anima Studios' first ever feature film and project and is also the first ever flash animated feature film to be released theatrically.
Magos y Gigantes tells the story of Gigante, a vertically challenged giant, Ada, a fairy who's wings have yet to blossom and Trafalgar, a curious looking little wizard and their adventures while attending the biggest magic tournament in the land of Reino Magico, and the ensuing mayhem when Titan Caradura, an evil wizard, is disqualified from the tournament and seeks revenge by hatching up an elaborate plan to steal the magic powers from all the inhabitants of Reino Magico.
- Rossy Aguirre as Ada
- Francisco Colmenero as Mago Enigma
- Miguel Couturier as Omega / Guardaespaldas1
- Eduardo Garza as Jack in the box
- Juan Ramón Huerta as Alfa / Guardaespaldas2
- Arath de la Torre as Titán Caradura
- Moisés Iván Mora as Cochinito
- Rubén Trujillo as Trafalgar
- Gaby Ugarte as Princesa Luna
- Xochitl Ugarte as Gigante
20th Century Fox and Anima Studios released this film in theaters throughout Mexico, Central America, and Latin America. It is produced in flash animation becoming the first ever flash animated film to be released in theaters.